Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

poem for my dad

 Hello fellow readers,

 This week in my writing class I did a poem for my dad for fathers day. I think it looks amazing but yea. I spent a lot of time on this so I really hope you like it. Now to tell more about my instructions. So we had to make something for our dads or someone that acts like a dad. we also had to say  things that make our dad special. Anyhow here is my work!!! 

Hope you like it.!!! What do you guys think ??? Don't forget to wish your father a happy fathers day

2 comments:

  1. Wow Ella! This is a lovely poem about your dad for fathers day.

    I like the images you have added to your poem.
    I look forward to reading your next blog post.

    Miss Lauder 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work Ella. A great poem for your dad on fathers day, I am sure he will love it. I look forward to looking at more of you work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post