Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Reading a book from Epic

today in reading I read a book in Epic that is called stop bugging me it is about  a dog that was in a bad mod and did not won't anyone to follow him to the store but a Ginny pig followed him a mouse followed him twin worms followed him and a cloud of fog followed along and he even thought that the mouse was a rat,My teacher made a quiz that had 17 questions and it was hard but I did not give up on it and I even got 100%.



This is the quiz Results.

1 comment:

  1. Great work Ella! I can't believe you got 100% on the quiz - did I make it too easy? Did you like the story? I really liked the pictures. And I thought it was funny that the dog was going to the store to buy more underwear!
    Mrs Jones

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post